Whoever said, “Absolute power corrupts absolutely” was absolutely right in the absolutest possible sense of the word absolute. You see, I have absolute power over what I put on my site, and I indulge myself way too often. But, in warning you that I’m posting this just because I can, I’m hoping to alleviate any guilt I might otherwise feel about boring you with ten or more sentence fragments…
So, without further adieu, I give you
Stuff I May or May Not Blog About
- Flash Gordon.
- Toy soldiers and marbles.
- The turtle accident.
- The girl who was the direct cause of my riding in the hatchback of very small car for a two hour drive.
- Is that a big yellow crayon or are you just happy to see me?
- Bats on the lake.
- Slippery tennis shoes: Sledding adventure.
- Billy meets the Buddhist group, and they find him wanting.
- People lying to me for sport, because I’m trusting.
- Making out under a fountain.
- My skiing prowess and lack thereof.
- Disturbing the dead is damn near impossible ’cause they’re dead.
- The cardboard skeleton of doom.
- Lying about finding a dead body.
- The cop with the keen sense of smell.